Go run everyone (;
This month, I’ll be taking up the challenge, so keep an eye out for a post every day.
Day 01: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Me on a lazy day.
1) I’m a negative person- but only because I don’t like my hopes to be crushed
2) I’m deathly afraid of awkwardness
3) There is always ALWAYS room for ice cream in my panda tummy
4) I’m a perfectionist, therefore I am picky and slow at everything I do
5) I have an irrational need to be everyone’s best friend or that one person that everyone likes. I know it’s impossible, but I can’t help it
6) I still don’t know how to swim and I can’t float
7) I’m extremely picky about who drives me to places- not only because I get carsick with certain drivers but I’m just afraid of the way people drive in general. It doesn’t matter if you’re my best friend or if we’re family.
8) I hate that I’m so materialistic and superficial
9) I’m super competitive- I’m constantly silently judging peoples’ artwork and the way they look to make sure I’m better than them. Even with my low self-esteem. It’s terrible.
10) I wish I was closer to my mom, but I find it challenging talking and connecting with her
11) Straight edge and proud of it
12) I’m always obsessing over love and boyfriends but I’m actually really afraid of finally having one and ending up disappointed. What if it’s not as great as I hoped it would be? Would I suddenly lose interest?
13) I have a terrible temper, but after being left alone for a while, I’ll act like nothing ever happened
14) These are the moods I go through during/after a fight:
1. Anger at the person for being/making me angry
2. Frustration- why don’t they understand me?
3. Deep sadness and everything suddenly becomes my fault
4. Depression- what have I done?
15) I think honesty is the best way to go
Day two: What is your MAIN reason for wanting to lose weight? (Be honest.)
I think the reason weight loss has so often failed me is because I;ve done it for all the wrong reasons. This time it’s because I wanna be a beast! I want to do all the dance moves Ive always wanted to learn but didnt have the body for
MiZbEANz: DAY 3: Eight ways to win your heart. -
- Pay attention to the little things! If I just so happen to mention the fact that I don’t like sea food 50 conversations ago, I expect you to remember that! Don’t f*ck up and take me to a place that serves ONLY sea food!Lol I will give you a hard time and be a brat about it..
we are all the same on the inside
— after all this time? always.:
was it not obviously sarcastic?
Got mugged off by my dad today. He gave me some flowers and whispered ‘Happy Mother’s day’ as a hint. So I gave them to mum, said it and she was like…’you’re two weeks early’. What a set up!!